• THESE TERMS APPLY EXCLUSIVELY TO YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF WWW.RAWAFID.COM INCLUDING ITS SUB-SITES (THE “SITE”), AND THE SERVICES AND INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THIS SITE DO NOT ALTER THE TERMS OR CONDITIONS OF ANY OTHER AGREEMENT YOU MAY HAVE WITH RAWAFID OR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATES.• Welcome to the RAWAFID website (www.rawafid.com and/or it sub-sites, “the Site”).
- By accessing, entering and Using this Site, you, the User shall be deemed to have read and understood these Terms and the Use shall constitute your acceptance hereof.
- The Site and its content is owned and operated by RAWAFID, a company established under the laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (“KSA”) with its principle place of business at its Head Quarters located at Prince Sultan, Al Rawdah District, Al-Murjanah Tower, 4th Floor, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia (Telephone: +966 12 639 4232, Fax No.: +966 12 639 4232, Email address: email@example.com )
- The Site has a general part but also contains several sub-sites dedicated to the various business units and/or affiliates and subsidiaries of RAWAFID. Any reference in these Terms, the Site or the sub-sites to “RAWAFID”, “Group”, “company”, “we”, or “us” shall, as appropriate, mean RAWAFID and/or its affiliates and subsidiaries, including its directors and officers.Contents of Site
- The Site and any data, material, recommendations, services or otherwise or other material posted thereon or linked thereto (“Information”), are provided by RAWAFID free of charge and in good faith but on an “as is” basis and for information purposes only.
- RAWAFID may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site, including the availability of any features, at any time.
- RAWAFID may remove, modify or otherwise change any content, including that of third parties, on or from this Site.Allowed use and misuse
- Users may only access and Use the Site for legitimate personal and/or commercial and/or other lawful purposes and may NOT Use the Site or any Information, services or products for harmful and/or illegal and/or unlawful purposes such as:
- transmitting of any unsolicited and unauthorized promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
- knowingly transmit any data that contains viruses, spyware or other harmful programs; disclosing, sharing or publishing material that may infringe on any person’s intellectual property rights, or may be offensive, defamatory or otherwise prohibited or objectionable (including without limitation, content that evidences racism, hatred, or that promotes illegalactivities, or physical harm against anyone);
- tampering, hacking, modifying or otherwise attempting to corrupt any security or authentication measures;
- using or attempting to use another’s account, service or system without authorization from RAWAFID, or creating orusing a false identity on this Site;
- and/or disrupting or interfering with any other user’s enjoyment of the Site.
- In using the Site, you also agree not to divulge your username and password to others either on or off the Site and keep such username and password protected from unauthorized use.
- RAWAFID may, at its sole discretion, impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts of the Site or terminate your use altogether. RAWAFID reserves the right, but shall not have the obligation to remove any materials it deems objectionable, at its sole discretion.
- You agree to hold harmless RAWAFID and its affiliates and parties with whom RAWAFID has contracted for purposes of hosting or maintaining this Site from all claims based upon communications you have made or materials you have posted or and/or your other use of this Site.
- You agree that any communications you transmit to anyone in any public area of the Site or copyrighted works you post on the Site including, without limitation, questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, plans, notes, drawings, configurations, specifications, purchase orders, quotes or requests for quotes, performance data, account information, or other material, data or information (collectively, “Information”) are non-confidential and RAWAFID you grant to RAWAFID an irrevocable, non- exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable, world-wide license (including but not limited to a copyright license) to use such Information for the purposes mentioned in our RAWAFID Data Protection Policy.Linked sites
• This Site may provide links or references from, or to, other external websites. RAWAFID disclaims any responsibility or liability for the content of such other sites.
- Please be aware that our RAWAFID Data Protection Policy does not apply to the collection and processing of your data on such other sites.
- RAWAFID shall not be liable for any damages or injury of any kind arising from your access to, or inability to access or use such other sites and the information provided thereon, nor from your use of, or reliance on, any information provided on such other sites.Third party content
- This Site may contain material, data or information provided, posted or offered by third parties through framing and other technology, including but not limited to general content, advertisements, product or service data and tools, sponsorships or postings in online community discussions.
- You agree that neither RAWAFID nor its affiliates shall have any liability whatsoever to you for any such third party material, data or information.
- RAWAFID does not verify, endorse, or vouch for the content provided by third parties on our Site.
- RAWAFID is not responsible for the delivery or quality of any goods or services sold, advertised or made available by thirdparties on our or any other website.
- If you believe any of the content provided by third parties violates any of your proprietary rights, please notify us as soon aspossible.Products and services
- All Information supplied on, or via, this Site by or on behalf of RAWAFID in relation to its products and services, whether in the nature of data, recommendations or otherwise, is believed to be reliable, but it remains the Users responsibility to verify and confirm the completeness and currency of such information, products or services.
- The selling of all products and services by RAWAFID is subject to the relevant RAWAFID standard contractual terms and conditions of sale, which are freely available upon request.
- RAWAFID assumes no other liability in respect of the use of the products and services, otherwise as set out in these contractual terms.Intellectual propertyUnless expressly otherwise indicated, all intellectual property including, but not limited to, copyright in, and to, the content, trademarks, logos, trade names and other proprietary information provided on, or via, this Site (whether in text, images or other materials) are owned by, or have been licensed to, RAWAFID and as such are protected by law. RAWAFID permits you to Use material from this Site only for allowed personal use or non-commercial and informational purposes as set out above, and subject
to the following further conditions:
no part of this Site may be distributed or sold for commercial gain or for political purposes;
no part of this Site may be modified in any respect;
the copyright notice (“from RAWAFID’s website”) must appear on every copy or portion thereof and the date of copying; the prior written consent of RAWAFID is required for any other use of the intellectual property contained in this Site and all information provided on or via this Site and any misuse of its contents is strictly prohibited;
nothing on this Site should be construed as granting any license or right in, or to, any trademark, patent or any other intellectual property right of RAWAFID. In particular, no User shall be entitled to use RAWAFID trademarks and names and/or to make any hypertext links to other websites without our prior written consent. By Using this Site, you, the User, acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights whatsoever by downloading and using any material from the Site; and
without prejudice to any other criminal or civil remedies available to RAWAFID, RAWAFID reserves the right to bar any User on a temporary or permanent basis if the User is suspected of committing any infringement and/or Using the Site for purposes and in ways not allowed by the Terms.
- RAWAFID expressly disclaims any representations or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, as to the accuracy, currency, completeness and/or the merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of any information contained on or provided via this site and/or any service or product described or promoted on this site.
- You expressly agree that use of this site, including all content, data or software distributed by, downloaded or accessed from or through the site, is at your sole risk. You understand and agree that you will be solely responsible for any direct,
indirect, special, incidental and consequential damage to your business, your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such content, data and/or software.
- You acknowledge that RAWAFID does not control information, products or services offered by third parties through the site. Except as otherwise agreed in writing, RAWAFID and its affiliates assume no responsibility for and make no warranty or representation as to the accuracy, currency, completeness, reliability or usefulness of any advice, opinion, statement or other content or of any products or services distributed or made available by third parties, including but not limited to, framed content and that related to sponsors through the site.
- RAWAFID does not make any warranty that this site or its content will meet your requirements, or that this site or its content will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free, or that defects, if any, will be corrected. Nor does RAWAFID make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from use of this site or its content or as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any information obtained through use of this site.
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from RAWAFID or through the site shall create any warranty not expressly stated in writing.
- Some states or countries do not allow the limitation or exclusion of certain warranties or conditions, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.Limitation of liability
- RAWAFID accepts no liability for any damages, loss or injury of any kind in any way resulting from, or in connection with your access to, or inability to access this site, nor from the use, or your reliance on any information or services provided on or via, this site, including, but not limited to, viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software or data, to the fullest extent that such liability can be excluded by law. Further, RAWAFID shall not be liable for damages resulting from the use of electronic means of communication, including, but not limited to, damages resulting from the failure or delay in delivery of electronic communication, interception or manipulation of electronic communication by third parties or by computer programs used for electronic communications and transmission of viruses.
- Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages or for gross negligence. In such event, our liability is – to the extent permissible by applicable law – limited to any revenues we received from you (including your company) in the twelve (12) months preceding the applicable cause of action.Applicable law, jurisdiction
- This Site can be accessed from various countries around the world.
If, at any time, one or more of the provisions of the Terms is, or becomes, illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any respect under the law of any applicable jurisdiction, neither the legality, validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions, nor the legality, validity, or enforceability of such provision under the law of any other applicable jurisdiction shall in any way be affected or impaired thereby. RAWAFID and the User shall endeavour to replace the illegal, invalid or unenforceable provision with a new provision that reflects and is as closely related to the intention of RAWAFID.
Any failure or delay by RAWAFID to exercise or enforce any right or provision hereof shall in no way constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- Entire agreement:
other information that you’ve provided to them or that they’ve collected from your use of their services. You consent to our cookies if you continue to use our website.