This Legal Notice regulates the access and use of all the web pages found under the domain “rawafid.com” and the respective subdomains and subdirectories thereof (hereinafter, the “Web Site”), owned by Rawafid Industrial Company (hereinafter “RAWAFID”), domiciled at Prince Sultan, Al Rawdah District, Al-Murjanah Tower, 4th Floor, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia; with contact email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Anyone who accesses or uses the Web Site shall be considered a User. By browsing and/or using any of the services on the Web Site, Users accept, fully and unconditionally, each of these General Conditions as stated in the version published at any given time. Therefore, the User must carefully read the General Conditions each time they intend to use the Web Site.
- In the event the Users does not accept the clauses established in this Legal Notice, they must abstain from accessing and/or using the services and/or contents available to them on the Web Site and proceed to leave same. Such Users may not access or use the services available on said Web Site. The Users expressly and unconditionally accept that they are solely responsible for the access to and the use of this Web Site, its services and the contents of said services.
- Accessing the Web Site is free of charge and viewing same does not require prior subscription or registration.
- The information that appears on the Web Site is effective as of the date of its last update. The Web Site may not be altered, changed, modified or adapted. RAWAFID, however, may unilaterally and at any time modify the configuration of this Web Site, the conditions of the service and the content thereof, as well as eliminate, restrict or suspend same temporarily or definitively and prevent access thereto, without prior notice.
- RAWAFID is exclusively responsible for the Web Site in its capacity as an information service provide regarding its own services. RAWAFID is not responsible for any contents that, in breach of these general conditions, a User may send or publish. In such a case the User is solely responsible for the veracity and legality of such contents.
- RAWAFID may discontinue the Web Site service being used by the User and immediately terminate the relationship with the User if RAWAFID becomes aware that the Web Site or any of the services available thereon are being used in a manner that could be considered to be in violation of the terms of this Legal Notice. Such violating uses specifically include, but are not limited to, instances where the use of the Web Site is observed to potentially damage the image, interests or rights of RAWAFID or of third parties or to potentially damage, disable or overload the Web Site, or impede the use thereof in any way.Intellectual and industrial property
- This Web Page in its entirety: texts, images, photographs, trademarks, graphics, logos, icons, buttons, software files, technology, links and other audio-visual or audio content, colour combinations as well as the structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of the contents thereof (hereinafter the “Content”), the graphic design thereof, selection of materials used, IT programmes necessary for the operation, access and use thereof and source codes are protected by the Laws on Intellectual and Industrial Property of the Kingdom of Spain and by any applicable international Treaties and Conventions. Duplicating, distributing, publicly disclosing, extracting, reusing, forwarding, using in any nature and transforming such Content in any manner is prohibited, except where previously authorised or legally permitted, where none of the use rights regarding such Content can be understood to be transferred to the User beyond what is strictly necessary to properly use the Web Site.
- The disclosure of all these elements owned by RAWAFID or third parties that appear on the Web Site does not imply, in any case, the transfer of the ownership or of a use right to the User. RAWAFID does not grant any license or permit regarding its industrial or intellectual property rights or any other property or right associated with the Web Site and the available services.
- Furthermore, duplicating, broadcasting, copying, transferring, fully or partially rebroadcasting, modifying, altering, adapting or translating the information contained on the Web Site without prior approval from RAWAFID, regardless of the purpose and means used to do so, is strictly prohibited.
- In addition to the specific prohibitions above, the whole or partial duplication of the content of this Web Page in any means, including the framework, the creation of any derivative work based on this Web Page and/or the content thereof and the inclusion of its content in other web pages, electronic retrieval systems or publications is prohibited.
- The User is authorised to copy and print extracts and documents from this Page for non-commercial use, except content that is owned by a third party and is identified as such, provided all such copies and printouts reflect all the warnings regarding copyrights and other intellectual property rights and all the liability disclaimers present in such extracts and documents. None of the RAWAFID registered logos and trademarks may be used or duplicated without our prior written approval.
- Any intent to obtain the content of the Web Site is prohibited, unless the content is obtained using means made available to Users or those means normally used on the web, provided such means are not detrimental to the Web Site of RAWAFID.
- In the event any User or third party considers their legitimate rights to have been violated due to the inclusion of certain content on the Web Site, such party must immediately report this situation to RAWAFID at the email address RAWAFIDcorp@RAWAFID.com, indicating their personal data or their representative capacity, the protected content and location of same on the Web Site and the credentials of the rights they claim to have been violated. The User shall be responsible for the veracity of the information provided in such notice.
- Users who voluntarily provide images or other graphic or multimedia information to RAWAFID simultaneously yield the corresponding copyrights as long as said material remains on the web server. In any event, RAWAFID assumes no obligation with regard to the User regarding such information and reserves the right to eliminate same at any time and without prior notice.
- RAWAFID does not guarantee that the content is accurate or free of errors or that the free use thereof by the User does not violate third parties’ rights. The User is solely responsible for the use and misuse of this web page and its contents.Links
- The Web Site may include links to third party sites. Web pages belonging to third parties have not been reviewed and are not controlled by RAWAFID. Any links contained on this Web Site shall solely be suggested as informative references, with there being no type of judgement regarding the content, owners, services or products available at said links.
- If you are interested in creating a link to the RAWAFID web pages, you must notify such interest and must have expressconsent for the creation of such a link. RAWAFID reserves the right to oppose the activation of links to its Web Site.
- RAWAFID reminds Users of legal age who are responsible for minors that they are exclusively responsible for determining what services and/or content are not age-appropriate for said minors.
- RAWAFID informs these Users that there are IT programmes that allow them to filter and block access to certain content and services, such that parents and guardians, for example, can decide which Internet content and services minors can and cannot access.
- RAWAFID will contact the User pursuant to the data provided by the latter upon registering on the Web Site. Users who contract services through the Web Site must state that they are of legal age pursuant to Spanish law, and minors who contract services must be authorised by their parents or guardians in order to be able to receive the contracted service.Responsibility
- RAWAFID grants access and the use of its Web Site diligently and responsibly. However, RAWAFID does not assume direct or subsidiary responsibility for the following:
- Any damages resulting from interference, omissions, disruptions, computer viruses, telephone failures or shutdowns in the operations of this electronic system due to reasons not attributable to RAWAFID; delays or restrictions regarding the use of this electronic system due to failures or overloads in their Data Process Centre, telephone lines, Internet system or other electronic systems.
- Any damages sustained by the User’s equipment from using the Web Site.
- Cases wherein a third party, breaching the established security measures and/or through unlawful interference, accesses
messages or uses same to send computer viruses.
- All manner of defects and flaws in transmitted, disseminated, stored or disclosed content. The legality, reliability and usefulness of the content that Users transmit by means of the Web Site or that of the services available on same, or the accuracy or veracity thereof. RAWAFID does not control how Users use the Web Site and neither does it guarantee that Users use same pursuant to the terms of this Legal Notice.
- The items for which Users are responsible include, but are not limited to, the following:
The content provided by said Users, especially the data and information entered and sent to RAWAFID by means of theWeb Site or on the Web Site.
The perpetration of any act that is illicit, harmful, damaging or that is detrimental to human rights.
The provision of untrue or incorrect data.
Furthermore, RAWAFID is exempt from all responsibility with regard to any damages Users may sustain as a result of errors,
shortcomings or omissions in information provided that comes from an external source. Notwithstanding the foregoing, under no circumstance shall the contracts between RAWAFID and its clients be affected, except in cases of unforeseen circumstances and force majeure.
- In general, the User undertakes to comply with these General Conditions, as well as with the special warnings or instructions for use contained herein or on the Web Site, to always operate in accordance with the law, the principles of morality and good faith, to act with the diligence that suits the nature of the service received, and to refrain from using the Web Site in any manner that may impede, damage or deteriorate the proper operation thereof, the assets or rights or the good trade name and corporate image of RAWAFID, its suppliers, other Users, or in general, any third party.